Occasionally facilities may have the need for a qualified Certified Dietary Manager or Manager support during times such as “open” positions, manager leaves of absence, vacation relief and in preparation for or during survey when extra help is beneficial.
Menu of Services
- Resident visitation for food preferences and meal service orientation.
- Perform standard CDM documentation of admission, annual and quarterly evaluations for survey compliance.
- Supervision of food and nutrition services employees to ensure compliance to food service standards for therapeutic diet preparation and quality as well as sanitation and food safety.
- Supervision of daily operations to ensure compliance with facility policy and procedures.
- Purchasing of food and supplies necessary to produce the menu plan.
- Review of current standards of practice to identify opportunities for improvement.
Please let us know if there is an interest in this Per Diem service!
What is a Qualified Dietary Supervisor? Click on the following links:
Dietitians and Dietitic Services Supervisors
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Track record established of passing compliance surveys without deficiencies.
- Competitive pricing without additional expense for benefits associated with a regular employee status. What appears more initially saves in the long run!
- Ongoing support to administrative staff through seamless availability of RDN professional staff to provide services for contracted facilities–i.e. Vacation, Medical Leave or Relief coverage. We handle the human resource aspect associated with the hiring of RDNs.
- Experienced RDNs available as resources to consultants to ensure quality consultative services.
- Personalized Services in your local area.
DON’T SEE THE SERVICE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Our RDNs are trained in all nutrition-based fields! Let us know through our CONTACT form and we would be happy to assist you in any nutrition-based service you are looking for!